LAST UPDATED 14 NOVEMBER 2020
1. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
The Application does not collect any of the following:
- Personal data (demographic or other personally identifiable information such as your name and email address)
- Derivative data (such as your native actions that are integral to the Application)
- Financial data (such as credit card numbers, brands, expiration dates)
- Mobile device data (such as your phone number, model, manufacturer, version of operation system)
- Geo-location information
- Data from social networks (such as your name, social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture)
2. MOBILE DEVICE ACCESS
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including but not limited to your mobile device’s camera. The Application requires the use of your mobile device’s camera during the augmented reality experiences. Any images taken while using the Application are saved to your phone’s local storage and are not stored by the Application. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings at any time.
3. PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
We may request to send you push notifications regarding the Application and/or our activities. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings at any time.
4. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Information is only collected when you voluntarily provide us with it—by opting to receive push notifications from the Application and allowing the Application access to your mobile device’s camera.
5. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
If you opt to receive push notifications and/or allow the Application to access your mobile device’s camera, we may use the Application to:
- Assist law enforcement
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders, and/or search warrants.
- Comply with applicable state and/or federal law.
- Deliver newsletters and other information regarding museum news, events, and the Application to you via push notifications from the Application.
You will have the option to opt out of these notifications as described in the “Push Notifications” section above.
- Notify you of updates to the Application.
The Application does not do any of the following:
- Use or install cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies on users’ mobile devices
- Partner with any third-party vendors that would analyze and track users’ use of the Application
If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Application
- Updating your push notification preferences in your mobile device’s settings
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below