Job Opening: Grant Writer
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The New England Air Museum seeks a part-time, experienced Grant Writer to support the museum’s fundraising initiatives. This position will work closely with the VP of Development and the President & CEO to support the growth of the New England Air Museum and support its mission through funding opportunities.
- Research grant and funding opportunities that align with the goals of the New England Air Museum.
- Manage data for ongoing grants and funding initiatives.
- Communicate the mission and financial needs of the New England Air Museum for each funding opportunity.
- Write and compile accurate information for each grant and submit in a timely manner.
- Work closely with other staff members to ensure alignment with financial goals and the accurate implementation of awarded funds.
- Manage any additional needs for each funding opportunity including reports and surveys.
- Maintain accurate and updated data on all submitted applications including budgets and reports for each funding opportunity.
- Assist the VP of Development in other duties as assigned.
- Experience with non-profit grant writing.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A familiarity with museums and/or aviation is a plus.
This position reports to the VP of Development.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Tianna Darling at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a part-time, non-exempt position and is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a background check.
NEAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate Federal or State law.