Discover the largest aircraft museum in New England!
- SEE the landmark artifacts of aviation which changed the course of history.
- MEET engineers who developed the flight technology that has impacted all of our lives.
- EXPERIENCE firsthand the principles of flight which have challenged the pioneers of aviation.
- DISCOVER the impact our region has had on aviation and space exploration.
- TAKE FLIGHT in one of the Museum's flight simulators and experience what it is like to fly.
- HEAR firsthand the stories of veterans who lived the wars of the past century and fought to preserve the freedom we enjoy today.
To learn more:
Listen live to the Bradley Control Tower! Click on the logo below:
Planning a visit?
- Check out our aircraft and engine collections!
- Download a scavenger hunt to take along on your visit and test your sleuthing skills! (Clipboards, pencils and answer sheets are available at the Museum.)
- Check out our upcoming events (see to the right of your screen).
Researching a project concerning our collection? Contact our research library (email
Interested in model aircraft? Visit the Academy of Model Aeronautics web page at: http://www.modelaircraft.org.